BASIC SETUP: PROGRAMMING DEVICE CONTROL
The Titan universal remote control comes pre-programmed to operate the set-top box that is supplied by your service provider. In addition, Titan can be programmed to control four (4) additional home theater equipment devices.
NOTE: If you have another brand of set-top box that you wish to control with the STB key, you'll need to refer to “Re-Programming Set-Top Box Control”.
- Turn on all of the devices that you wish to control.
- On the remote control, press the mode key that you wish to program once (AUX, DVD, AUD,or TV, ); it blinks once.
- Press and hold SETUP until the mode LED blinks twice.
- Search for the “Manufacturer’s Codes” in the lookup below for the device you wish to control. Enter the first five-digit code for your device. If performed correctly, the mode LED blinks twice.
NOTE: If the selected mode LED emits a long blink, the entry is invalid. Repeat steps 2 through 4 and try entering the same code again.
- Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 through 3, trying each code for your brand until you find one that works. If it still does not respond, try searching for the code (“Searching for Your Code”).
NOTE: If the device does not have a POWER key, press the (Play) key.
Repeat steps 2 through 5 for another mode and/or key or press and hold SETUP to exit programming. TV Code
Please use manual for device code selection