CHECKING THE CODES
If you have programmed one of your Titan remote's mode keys by searching for your device code (on the previous page), you may need to find out which five-digit code is operating your equipment.
For example, to find out which code is operating your TV:
- On the remote control, press TV once; it blinks once. Then press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice.
- Enter 9 9 0. The TV key blinks twice.
- To view the code for the first digit, press 1 once. Count the number of times the TV key blinks (e.g., 3 blinks = 3) and write down the number.
NOTE: If a code digit is 0, the selected mode key does not blink.
- Repeat step 3 four more times for the remaining digits. Use 2 for the second digit, 3 for the third digit, 4 for the fourth digit, and 5 for the fifth digit.
- To check for other device codes, repeat steps 1 through 4, but substitute the appropriate key (e.g., AUX, DVD, AUD, or STB) for the device you are checking.