SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE
If your home entertainment device does not respond to the Titan Remote Control after trying all of the codes listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for your code.
For example, to search for a code for your TV:
- Turn on your TV.
- On the remote control, press TV once; it blinks once. Then press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice.
- Enter 9 9 1. The TV key blinks twice.
- Enter one of the following four digits:
||COMPONENT ID #
|Set-Top Boxes (Cable, Sat, etc.)
- Aim the remote control at the TV and press POWER once.
- Press and release the CH+ key continuously, then stop when the TV turns off.
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control sends IR codes from its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code first.
- Press POWER. The TV should turn on, then press SETUP to lock in the code.
NOTE: If the TV does not turn on during step 6, then slowly press and release CH- to go back through the codes. Press SETUP when the TV turns on.
- To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps 1 through 6, but substitute the appropriate key (e.g., AUX, DVD, AUD, or STB) for the device you are searching for.