Searching for Your Code
If your home entertainment device does not respond to the Atlas 1055 Universal Remote Control after trying all of the codes listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for your code.
- Turn on your TV.
- On the remote control, press TV once; it blinks once. Then press and hold SET UP until the TV key blinks twice.
- ENTER 9-9-1. The TV key blinks twice.
- Aim the remote control at the TV and press PWR once.
- Press CH+ one or more times and stop when the TV turns off.
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code first.
- Press SETUP once to lock in the code. The TV key will blink twice.
- To search for codes of your other devices, repeat steps 1 through 5, but substitute the appropriate key (e.g., AUX, DVD, CBL, or STB) for the device you are searching for.