After getting the proper codes from the list below
- Turn on the device you wish to control.
- Press the appropriate device key (either TV or CBL). The key blinks once. Then press and hold the SETUP key until the selected device key blinks twice.
- Use the “Manufacturer’s Codes found in the lookp below. Enter the first four-digit code for that device and brand. If the code is correct, the device key blinks twice. If the key emits a single, long blink, then the code entry was incorrect. Try steps 2 and 3 again, using the same code.
- Aim the remote control at the device you want to control. Press the key for that device once (either TV or CBL). If the device turns off, then you have
successfully programmed your remote control for that device. If the device does not turn off, then repeat steps 2 through 4 until you have found the code for that device.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 above for the next device you want to control (either your television or cable box).