Simple to set up and easy to use, Champion is the ideal cable remote control to complement HD and DVR cable boxes, providing effortless universal control of TVs, Blu-ray/DVR players, and surround sound audio systems.
Full Universal Control
This remote features full universal control of your home theater including the cable box, TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, and audio device.
Watch Cable Key
The WATCH CABLE key offers the ability to turn-on or off all devices that you use to watch cable television in a single keypress.
This feature allows you to lock the volume and mute functions to your TV or Audio Device.
Video Input Lock
This product includes a feature that allows you to lock input switching functions to a specific device. The default setting locks video input controls to the TV.
This remote control features a backlit keypad, making it easier to read and use the remote while in a dark setting.
Step 1: CodeFinder
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- VIDEO INPUT cycles through video inputs on the TV or Audio Device
- WATCH CABLE turns equipment used for watching cable TV on and off
- SETUP used for remote control programming
- MODE KEYS used to set remote to control selected device
- A-D KEYS used for special functions displayed on your cable menus
- GUIDE displays program guide
- ON DEMAND used to access on demand program library
- MENU displays main cable menu
- DAY -/+ used to jump a day ahead or back in program guide
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- PAGE +/- used to jump a page at a time in program guide
- EXIT closes current menu
- LIST displays list of recorded programs on DVR boxes
- RECORD press to record selected program
- FF/PAUSE/PLAY/REW/SKIP BACK/STOP/SKIP FWD used to control playback of live, recorded, or On Demand programs
- LAST returns to the previously selected channel
- FAV cycles through favorite channels set on your cable box
- PIP ON/OFF turns on picture-in-picture on some cable boxes
- SWAP used to swap between tuners on DVR boxes or to swap pictures on PIP boxes
- LIVE returns to live TV
Frequently Asked Questions
Five blinks means that your batteries are low and need to be replaced soon.
This remote uses AA size batteries.
While Heavy Duty batteries will work, alkaline batteries are recommended and will have much longer battery life.
To control your equipment, be sure to do the following:
- Point the remote at the equipment when using it, making sure that there is a clear line of sight.
- The LED on the remote should blink with each keypress. If not, replace the batteries.
- The remote needs to be programmed in order to control your equipment.
- Follow the instructions in the setup section of this site to program the remote.
This remote comes with VOLUME LOCK defaulted to control volume using your TV. To change VOLUME LOCK to another device, follow the VOLUME LOCK programming instructions in the SETUP section of this site.
Follow the programming instructions for WATCH CABLE in the SETUP section of this site.
The VIDEO INPUT key defaults to control the TV INPUT. To set that key to cycle inputs on another device, follow the VIDEO INPUT LOCK instructions in the SETUP section of this site.