Pulse IR URC2069
Simple to set up and easy to use, Champion is the ideal cable remote control to complement HD and DVR cable boxes, providing effortless universal control of TVs, Blu-ray/DVR players, and surround sound audio systems.
Simplified Modeless Control
All keys on the remote are dedicated to controlling your cable box except for the TV POWER, VOLUME, and MUTE, and INPUT keys.
Large Keys/Text for Easy Reading
This remote features over-sized keys and larger text to make the keys easy to quickly identify, even with tired eyes.
Simple 3-Step Setup
Programming this remote for your TV is as simple as 1-2-3 with the popular brand setup feature.
Step 1: Choose your device
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- TV POWER turns your TV on and off
- CBL POWER turns your cable box on and off
- GUIDE displays program guide
- MENU displays main cable menu
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- PAGE +/- used to jump a page at a time in program guide
- EXIT closes current menu
- LAST returns to the previously selected channel
- SETUP used for remote control programming
- LANG displays language options (not supported on some cable boxes)
Frequently Asked Questions
This remote uses AA size batteries.
While Heavy Duty batteries will work, alkaline batteries are recommended and will have much longer battery life.
Five blinks means that your batteries are low and need to be replaced soon.
To control your equipment, be sure to do the following:
- Point the remote at the equipment when using it, making sure that there is a clear line of sight.
- The LED on the remote should blink with each keypress. If not, replace the batteries.
- The remote needs to be programmed in order to control your equipment.
- Follow the instructions in the setup section of this site to program the remote.