Pulse RF URC2068
Pulse RF offers simplified control with less keys, larger text, and no mode switching ever needed.
Simplified Modeless Control
All keys on the remote are dedicated to controlling your cable box except for the TV POWER, VOLUME, and MUTE, and INPUT keys.
Simple 3-Step Setup
Programming this remote for your TV is as simple as 1-2-3 with the popular brand setup feature.
Hide Your Cable Box
This remote control is capable of controlling a cable box that is hidden from sight once it has been paired with the box.
Step 1: CodeFinder
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- TV POWER turns your TV on and off
- CBL POWER turns your cable box on and off
- GUIDE displays program guide
- MENU displays main cable menu
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- PAGE +/- used to jump a page at a time in program guide
- EXIT closes current menu
- LAST returns to the previously selected channel
- SETUP used for remote control programming
- LANG displays language options (not supported on some cable boxes)
Frequently Asked Questions
This remote comes with VOLUME LOCK defaulted to control volume using your TV. To change VOLUME LOCK to another device, follow the VOLUME LOCK programming instructions in the SETUP section of this site.
Because there are various methods, you must refer to the instructions that come with the RF set-top box or RF adapter in addition to the instructions included in the SETUP section of this site.
This remote uses AA size batteries.
While Heavy Duty batteries will work, alkaline batteries are recommended and will have much longer battery life.
Five blinks means that your batteries are low and need to be replaced soon.
To control your equipment, be sure to do the following:
- Point the remote at the equipment when using it, making sure that there is a clear line of sight.
- The LED on the remote should blink with each keypress. If not, replace the batteries.
- The remote needs to be programmed in order to control your equipment.
- Follow the instructions in the setup section of this site to program the remote.