Claro URC6900 offers full control of HD DVR cable boxes in addition to universal control of basic TV functions.
Simplified Modeless Control
All keys on the remote are dedicated to controlling your cable box except for the TV POWER, VOLUME, and MUTE, and INPUT keys.
Simple 3-Step Setup
Programming this remote for your TV is as simple as 1-2-3 with the popular brand setup feature.
HD DVR Control
This remote includes all of the keys and functions needed for a comprehensive control experience of HD/DVR boxes.
Remote Control Setup
CodeFinder and Setup Instructions
Step 1: CodeFinder
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- TV INPUT cycles through video inputs on the TV
- CBL and TV POWER turns your cable box on and off
- TV POWER turns your TV on and off
- FF/PAUSE/PLAY/REW/STOP used to control playback of live, recorded, or On Demand programs
- RECORD press to record selected program
- COLORED KEYS used for special functions displayed on your cable menus
- DVR displays list of recorded programs on DVR boxes
- MENU displays main cable menu
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- BACK displays the previous menu screen
- GUIDE displays program guide
- EXIT closes current menu
Frequently Asked Questions
This remote uses AA size batteries.
While Heavy Duty batteries will work, alkaline batteries are recommended and will have much longer battery life.