Comcast Xfinity URC1167
The Xfinity Platinum remote controls your cable box, your TV, and audio devices.
Full Universal Control
This remote features full universal control of your home theater including the cable box, TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, and audio device.
All ON Power Key
ALL ON power key offers the ability to turn-on or off all devices that you use to watch cable television in a single keypress.
This feature allows you to lock the volume and mute functions to your TV or Audio Device.
Remote Control Setup
CodeFinder and Setup Instructions
Step 1: CodeFinder
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- ALL ON turns equipment used for watching cable TV on and off
- SETUP used for remote control programming
- MODE KEYS used to set remote to control selected device
- A-C KEYS used for special functions displayed on your cable menus
- GUIDE displays program guide
- ON DEMAND used to access on demand program library
- MENU displays main cable menu
- DAY -/+ used to jump a day ahead or back in program guide
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- PAGE +/- used to jump a page at a time in program guide
- EXIT closes current menu
- LIST displays list of recorded programs on DVR boxes
- RECORD press to record selected program
- FF/PAUSE/PLAY/REW/SKIP BACK/STOP/SKIP FWD used to control playback of live, recorded, or On Demand programs
- LIVE returns to live TV
- LAST returns to the previously selected channel
- FAV cycles through favorite channels set on your cable box
- PIP ON/OFF turns on picture-in-picture on some cable boxes
- SWAP used to swap between tuners on DVR boxes or to swap pictures on PIP boxes
Frequently Asked Questions
Five blinks means that your batteries are low and need to be replaced soon.
To control your equipment, be sure to do the following:
- Point the remote at the equipment when using it, making sure that there is a clear line of sight.
- The LED on the remote should blink with each keypress. If not, replace the batteries.
- The remote needs to be programmed in order to control your equipment.
- Follow the instructions in the setup section of this site to program the remote.