Cox Mini RF URC3220
Designed to complement your Cox Mini Box cable service, this remote also provides basic control of TVs.
Hide Your Cable Box
This remote control is capable of controlling a cable box that is hidden from sight once it has been paired with the box.
Simplified Modeless Control
All keys on the remote are dedicated to controlling your cable box except for the TV POWER, VOLUME, and MUTE, and INPUT keys.
Step 1: CodeFinder
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- POWER turns the Cox Mini Box and TV on or off
- SETUP used for remote control programming
- COX MENU displays main cable menu
- GUIDE displays program guide
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- PAGE +/- used to jump a page at a time in program guide
- EXIT closes current menu
- LANG displays language options
- LAST displays the previous channel
- INPUT cycles through video inputs on the TV or audio device
Frequently Asked Questions
This remote uses AA size batteries.
While Heavy Duty batteries will work, alkaline batteries are recommended and will have much longer battery life.
Five blinks means that your batteries are low and need to be replaced soon.
To control your equipment, be sure to do the following:
- Point the remote at the equipment when using it, making sure that there is a clear line of sight.
- The LED on the remote should blink with each keypress. If not, replace the batteries.
- The remote needs to be programmed in order to control your equipment.
- Follow the instructions in the setup section of this site to program the remote.