Videotron Illico Remote
A remote control designed for the Videotron Illico HD Terminal new-generation and the Videotron Illico HD PVR new-generation.
Simplified Modeless Control
All keys on the remote are dedicated to controlling your cable box except for the TV POWER, VOLUME, and MUTE, and INPUT keys.
This feature allows you to lock the volume and mute functions to your TV or Audio Device.
Audio Device Control
This remote control can control an audio device, supporting home theatres that include soundbars and surround sound.
Step 1: CodeFinder
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- TV POWER turns TV on and off
- CBL POWER turns Cable Box on and off
- TV Source used change video inputs on TV
- A-D KEYS used for special functions displayed on your cable menus
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- GUIDE displays the program guide
- BACK displays the previous menu screen
- MENU displays main cable menu
- 900 displays ON DEMAND content
- EXIT Exits current on-sceen display
- LAST returns to the previously selected channel
- LIST displays list of DVR recordings
- FF/PAUSE/PLAY/REW/SKIP BACK/SKIP FWD/STOP/ used to control playback of live, recorded, or On Demand programs
- RECORD press to record selected program
Frequently Asked Questions
Make sure that the battery tab has been removed.
Ensure that your TV is on. Be sure to pair the remote and that you entered the correct 3-digit code when pairing.
This remote comes with VOLUME LOCK defaulted to control volume using your TV. To change VOLUME LOCK to another device, follow the VOLUME LOCK programming instructions in the SETUP section of this site.
To control your equipment, be sure to do the following:
- Point the remote at the equipment when using it, making sure that there is a clear line of sight.
- The LED on the remote should blink with each keypress. If not, replace the batteries.
- The remote needs to be programmed in order to control your equipment.
- Follow the instructions in the setup section of this site to program the remote.
Five blinks means that your batteries are low and need to be replaced soon.