Transport offers simplified control of digital transport adapter (DTA) boxes.
Simplified Modeless Control
All keys on the remote are dedicated to controlling your cable box except for the TV POWER, VOLUME, and MUTE, and INPUT keys.
Large Keys/Text for Easy Reading
This remote features over-sized keys and larger text to make the keys easy to quickly identify, even with tired eyes.
Step 1: CodeFinder
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- POWER turns your TV and DTA box on and off
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- LAST returns to the previously selected channel
- SETUP used for remote control programming
- LANG displays language options(not supported on some cable boxes)
Frequently Asked Questions
This remote uses AA size batteries.
While Heavy Duty batteries will work, alkaline batteries are recommended and will have much longer battery life.
Five blinks means that your batteries are low and need to be replaced soon.
To control your equipment, be sure to do the following:
- Point the remote at the equipment when using it, making sure that there is a clear line of sight
- The LED on the remote should blink with each keypress. If not, replace the batteries.
- The remote needs to be programmed in order to control your equipment. Follow the instructions in the setup section of this site to program the remote.