Stylus offers simplified control of digital Stylus adapter (DTA) boxes.
Simplified Modeless Control
All keys on the remote are dedicated to controlling your cable box except for the TV POWER, VOLUME, and MUTE, and INPUT keys.
Remote Control Setup
CodeFinder and Setup Instructions
Step 1: CodeFinder
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- TV POWER turns your TV on and off
- CBL POWER turns your cable box on and off
- SETUP used for remote control programming
- GUIDE displays program guide
- MENU displays main cable menu
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- HELP displays the HELP menu screen for your cable box
- FAV cycles through favorite channels set on your cable box
- PAGE +/- used to jump a page at a time in program guide
- EXIT closes current menu
- LAST returns to the previously selected channel
- INPUT cycles through video inputs on the TV or Audio Device
Frequently Asked Questions
This remote uses 2x AAA size batteries. While Heavy Duty batteries will work, alkaline batteries are recommended and will have much longer battery life.
Five blinks means that your batteries are low and need to be replaced soon.
To control your equipment, be sure to do the following:
- Point the remote at the equipment when using it, making sure that there is a clear line of sight.
- The LED on the remote should blink with each keypress. If not, replace the batteries.
- The remote needs to be programmed in order to control your equipment.
- Follow the instructions in the setup section of this site to program the remote.