OFA Contour TV URC1210
Perfect solution to replace your old or broken TV remote
Copy functions from your original remote.
Set-up your brand in under 30 seconds.
Step 1: Choose your device
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- SETUP used for setting up your Remote
- POWER turns equipment ON and OFF
- CHANNEL ENTER
- AV cycles through video inputs on the TV or Audio Device
- BACK returns to the previous menu screen or program
- MENU opens your Menu screen
- GUIDE displays program guide
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- EXIT closes current menu
- Colour keys used for special functions displayed on your menus
- RECORD press to record selected program
- FF/PAUSE/PLAY/REW/SKIP BACK/STOP/SKIP FWD used to control playback of live, recorded and On Demand programs
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, your Contour is capable of creating Macros.
You can program your remote to issue a sequence of commands at the press of one button.
To use the Macro feature, please follow the instructions below:
- Press and hold the SETUP key until the light blinks twice.
- Enter the code 995.
- Press the relevant key where the Macro will be stored.
- Enter the sequence of keys that you would like to be issued.
- Press and hold the SETUP key to store the Macro. The light will blink twice to confirm.
In order to delete a macro, please follow the instructions below:
- Hold the SETUP key down until the light blinks twice.
- Press 995, the light should blink twice.
- Press the key you assigned the Macro to.
- Hold the SETUP key down to delete the Macro, the light will blink twice.
Our remote controls always send out the standard duration of a signal, which enables most Macros. In your case, you need to keep the key pressed for a few seconds, which we are unable to reproduce into our Macros. Unfortunately, there is no solution for this. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.