Control Your Home Theatre with Your Phone or Tablet
Nevo Portal enables the mobile device running the Nevo Smart Phone App or Nevo Smart Tablet App to control your whole home theater.
Integrated Second-Screen Guide
Use the integrated guide on your smart phone or tablet to search for content without interrupting your TV viewing experience.
Setup is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Download the app
- Put batteries into the Portal
- Pair the portal to your smart device and follow the on-screen setup wizard.
Unlike competing smart phone/tablet control offerings, Nevo Portal has no wires. Just install batteries and enjoy!
Remote Control Setup
Pairing your Phone or Tablet with Nevo Portal
To use your Smartphone or tablet for home entertainment control with Nevo Portal, you first have to pair it with the Nevo Portal via Bluetooth.
Be sure to point the remote at your equipment during setup.
1. Turn on Bluetooth on tablet or Smartphone.
2. On tablet or Smartphone, select and open the Nevo application.
3. Follow the pairing wizard in the Nevo application.
TIP: If Bluetooth symbol does not appear on tablet or Smartphone, Nevo Portal hub is not paired.
Nevo Portal is compatible with Bluetooth® Smart Capable iOS and Android handhelds including:
Android Phones (requires Android v4.3 or higher)
Google Nexus Phone 4 and 5
HTC Butterfly 2, S
HTC Desire Series
HTC One Series
Huawei Ascend P7
Samsung Galaxy S4 and S5
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and 5
LG Optimus Exceed 2, Fuel, L35, L40, L65, L70, L80, L90
LG F60, F70, Realm, Tribute, Volt, VU 3.0
LG G, G Pro
Motorola Droid RAZR, Ultra, Maxx, Mini
Motorola Moto E, G, Luge, X
Pantech Vega Secret UP
iOS Phones and Tablets
Apple iPhone (4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus)
Apple iPad (Gen 3, Gen 4, Air, Mini)
- POWER turns all assigned equipment on and off
- CH+/- tune to the next channel
- LAST switches to the last channel tuned
- VOLUME +/- increases or decreases the volume level
- MUTE mutes the volume level
- PAUSE pauses playback
- PLAY begins or resumes playback
Frequently Asked Questions