Familiar and friendly, Titan offers a proven solution for a great cable TV viewing experience while also providing universal control of TVs, Blu-ray/DVR players, VCRs, and surround sound audio systems.
Full Universal Control
This remote features full universal control of your home theater including the cable box, TV, DVD/Blu-ray player, and audio device.
All On Master Power Key
This feature allows you to lock the volume and mute functions to your TV or Audio Device.
This remote control features a backlit keypad, making it easier to read and use the remote while in a dark setting.
Step 1: CodeFinder
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- POWER turns equipment used for watching cable TV on and off
- SETUP used for remote control programming
- MODE KEYS used to set remote to control selected device
- F1/F2 are custom keys that can be assigned by your cable operator
- ON DEMAND used to access on demand program library
- LIST displays list of recorded programs on DVR boxes
- LIVE returns to live TV
- FF/PAUSE/PLAY/REW/SKIP BACK/STOP/ used to control playback of live, recorded, or On Demand programs
- RECORD press to record selected program
- GUIDE displays program guide
- EXIT closes current menu
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- MENU displays main cable menu
- SETTINGS allows you to change your cable box settings
- DAY -/+ used to jump a day ahead or back in program guide
- PAGE +/- used to jump a page at a time in program guide
- A-D KEYS used for special functions displayed on your cable menus
- LAST returns to the previously selected channel
- FAV cycles through favorite channels set on your cable box
- HOME takes you to the home screen of the guide or menu
- PHONE pulls up the Caller ID menu
- WWW: reserved for future use
- ➔❚: reserved for future use
- DELETE: reserved for future use
- MY MEDIA: reserved for future use
- CC turns Closed Captioning on/off
Frequently Asked Questions
This remote comes with VOLUME LOCK defaulted to control volume using your TV. To change VOLUME LOCK to another device, follow the VOLUME LOCK programming instructions in the SETUP section of this site.
This remote uses AA size batteries.
While Heavy Duty batteries will work, alkaline batteries are recommended and will have much longer battery life.
Follow the programming instructions for MASTER POWER in the SETUP section of this site.
Five blinks means that your batteries are low and need to be replaced soon.
To control your equipment, be sure to do the following:
- Point the remote at the equipment when using it, making sure that there is a clear line of sight.
- The LED on the remote should blink with each keypress. If not, replace the batteries.
- The remote needs to be programmed in order to control your equipment.
- Follow the instructions in the setup section of this site to program the remote.