TiVo S6 Voice Remote
Designed to complement your TiVo branded cable service, this remote also provides control of TV and audio system volume, power, and input functions.
Simplified Modeless Control
All keys on the remote are dedicated to controlling your cable box except for the TV POWER, VOLUME, and MUTE, and INPUT keys.
This feature allows you to lock the volume and mute functions to your TV or Audio Device.
Hide Your Cable Box
This remote control is capable of controlling a cable box that is hidden from sight once it has been paired with the box.
Finding a movie or tuning to a network have never been so easy by voice search.
Step 1: CodeFinder
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- TV POWER turns the TV on or off
- TIVO key powers on your TiVo box and displays the main menu
- LIVE TV returns to live TV
- INPUT cycles through video inputs on the TV or audio device
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- BACK displays the previous menu screen
- ZOOM Used to focus on selected content
- GUIDE displays program guide
- THUMBS DOWN press this key to indicate programming that you dislike
- RECORD press to record selected program
- THUMBS UP press this key to indicate programming that you like
- REW/FF/PLAY/PAUSE/SLOW PLAY/REPLAY/ADVANCE used to control playback of live, recorded, or On Demand programs
- A-D KEYS used for special functions displayed on your cable menus
- ENTER/LAST Submits channel entry or returns to the previously selected channel
Frequently Asked Questions
Be sure that the remote has been paired.
Be sure to hold down the VOICE button while speaking, releasing it to send the voice command.
To control your equipment, be sure to do the following:
- Point the remote at the equipment when using it, making sure that there is a clear line of sight.
- The LED on the remote should blink with each keypress. If not, replace the batteries.
- The remote needs to be programmed in order to control your equipment.
- Follow the instructions in the setup section of this site to program the remote.
This remote uses AA size batteries.
While Heavy Duty batteries will work, alkaline batteries are recommended and will have much longer battery life.
Five blinks means that your batteries are low and need to be replaced soon.