Slate provides a simplified cleanable remote control solution intended for hospitality applications.
Simplified Modeless Control
All keys on this remote are dedicated to controlling your cable box except for the POWER, VOLUME, and MUTE keys.
Secured Battery Compartment
This remote features a secure battery compartment to prevent battery theft.
This remote includes IR learning, making it possible to learn IR functions for TV models that may not be supported in the IR code library.
This remote control features a backlit keypad, making it easier to read and use the remote while in a dark setting.
Slate is designed to be cleaned with surface cleaners like sprays and wipes, creating a product that is free from germs for user peace of mind.
Step 1: CodeFinder
Step 2: Setup Instructions
- SETUP(unlabeled) used for remote control programming
- TV POWER turns your TV on and off
- CBL POWER(unlabeled) turns your cable box on and off
- FF/PAUSE/PLAY/REW/STOP used to control playback On Demand programs
- VOD used to access on demand program library
- PAGE +/- cycles guide one page at a time
- GUIDE displays program guide
- MENU displays main cable menu
- INFO displays information on current selected program
- EXIT closes current menu
- A-D KEYS used for special functions displayed on your cable menus
- LAST returns to the previously selected channel
Frequently Asked Questions
Five blinks means that your batteries are low and need to be replaced soon.
To control your equipment, be sure to do the following:
- Point the remote at the equipment when using it, making sure that there is a clear line of sight.
- The LED on the remote should blink with each keypress. If not, replace the batteries.
- The remote needs to be programmed in order to control your equipment.
- Follow the instructions in the setup section of this site to program the remote.