Simplified Modeless ControlAll keys on this remote are dedicated to controlling your cable box except for the TV POWER, VOLUME, MUTE, and INPUT keys.
Large Keys/Text for Easy ReadingThis remote features over-sized keys and larger text to make the keys easy to quickly identify, even with tired eyes.
Backlit KeypadThis remote control might come with a feature that lights the keypad after each keypress to make it easier to read and use the remote while in a dark setting.
Remote Control Setup
Using Code Entry
Turn on your TV and follow the steps below to set up your remote.Be sure to point the remote at your TV during setup
1. Press the TV POWER key.
2. Press and hold SETUP until the LED blinks twice
3. Using the digit keys on the remote, enter the code shown in the code finder above.
4. Test the remote to confirm that it controls your TV as expected. If it does not, try again using the next code listed.
Searching All Codes
Turn on the TV and follow the steps below to search through all codes.Be sure to point the remote at your TV during setup
1. Press the TV POWER key
2. Press and hold SET until the LED blinks twice
3. Enter 9 – 9 – 1 using the digit keys on the remote.
4. Aim the remote at your TV and press CH+ repeatedly until the TV turns off.
5. Press and hold SET until the LED blinks twice. Your new setting is saved.
* TV POWER turns your TV on and off
* CBL POWER turns your cable box on and off
* SETUP used for remote control programming PLAYBACK CONTROLS
* FF/PAUSE/PLAY/REW/STOP used to control playback of live, recorded, or On Demand programs
* RECORD press to record selected program
* LIST displays the list of DVR recorded programs
* GUIDE displays program guide
* MENU displays main cable menu
* INFO displays information on current selected program
* EXIT closes current menu
* FAV cycles through favorite channels set on your cable box
* A-C KEYS used for special functions displayed on your cable menus
* ON DEMAND used to access on demand program library
* LAST returns to the previously selected channel
Frequently Asked Questions